Rules and Information
Camp Ladore Youth Weekend Rules
- The main lodge is not for our use.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted anywhere on the camp grounds.
- Girls are not allowed in boys cabins. Boys are not allowed in girls cabins.
- Stay off the lake.
- Clean up any food or drinks in the cabins.
- Guardians should keep track of those they are responsible for.
- Since the weekend is intended to be a time apart from the world, please consider the weekend as a time to disengage from electronic media.
- If you need to leave the camp for any reason, please first see Bro. Gideon or Sis. Shoshanna Hewitson.
- Please respect the people, grounds & property of the camp.
- Let us conduct ourselves at all times in a way that demonstrates our knowledge and love of God.
Help is Needed
Your help is needed in the following areas:
- Keeping the cabins and activity building clean.
- Sweeping and straightening the chairs in the activity building on Saturday night.
- Sweeping the activity building on Sunday after Memorial Service.
- Sweeping the cabins on Sunday before leaving.