Rules and Information
Camp Ladore Youth Weekend Rules
- The main lodge is not for our use.
- Smoking is not permitted in any building.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted anywhere on the camp grounds.
- Girls are not allowed in boys cabins. Boys are not allowed in girls cabins.
- Stay off the lake.
- Clean up any food or drinks in the cabins.
- Guardians should keep track of those they are responsible for.
- Since the weekend is intended to be a time apart from the world, please consider the weekend as a time to disengage from electronic media.
- If you need to leave the camp for any reason, please first see Bro. Gideon or Sis. Shoshanna Hewitson.
- Please respect the people, grounds & property of the camp.
- Let us conduct ourselves at all times in a way that demonstrates our knowledge and love of God.
Help is Needed
Your help is needed in the following areas:
- Keeping the cabins and activity building clean.
- Sweeping and straightening the chairs in the activity building on Saturday night.
- Sweeping the activity building on Sunday after Memorial Service.
- Sweeping the cabins on Sunday before leaving.
We will be recording the classes. If you would like to hear the classes we will have details on how to listen or get copies of them.